Engage with like-minded peers and explore the most important challenges and opportunities for the smart ticketing community by participating in our brand-new round table discussions live at Transport Ticketing Global. This is your opportunity to dive deeper into key topics, share case studies and hear how transport operators and authorities around the world are innovating and bringing value to their passengers.
Led by an independent expert, each hour-long round table discussion will welcome up to 12 participants and, in some cases, a relevant solution provider.
Unlike other session formats, all participants are encouraged to join the conversation, share their experiences and challenges.
To encourage open discussion, these private round tables will follow the Chatham House rule - participants are free to use information from the discussion but are not allowed to reveal who made any particular comment.
The final round table schedule will be confirmed closer to the event but may include discussions on the following topics:
- How can the industry update legacy systems and ageing infrastructure to meet the needs of passengers today?
- Revenue protection: establishing a combined approach to tackling fare evasion
- Procurement models: ownership vs software as a service
- ABT – the challenges from definition to implementation and what does it mean for the future evolution of ticketing
- Open loop vs closed loop systems – weighing up the pros & cons
- Will MaaS ever become reality? Steps to delivering seamless mobility
- Delivering a mobile-first ticketing strategy: QR, virtualized cards, mobile apps and mobile top-ups
- Investing in a better passenger experience through real-time passenger information and journey planning
- Delivering integrated ticketing – overcoming the challenges of technical integration and selecting a commercial model
- Effective strategies for increasing transit ridership
How to participate
Spaces in each round table session are limited but we will do our best accommodate as many people as possible throughout the event.
To take part you must register to attend Transport Ticketing Global. When prompted during the booking process, select the round table topics you are interested in. In the lead-up to the event, our team will contact you to confirm your place.
Please note that round table discussions are only available to transport operators, authorities and government attendees.
Join even more industry titans on stage and help shape the future of smart ticketing & mobility at Transport Ticketing Global 2023
Apply to Speak
Share your story and take to the Transport Ticketing Global stage alongside the most influential smart ticketing leaders and experts.
Think you've got what it takes?
Suggest a Topic
Help shape this year's conference agenda by suggeting a topic or speaker. What are your greatest challenges? What keeps you up at night? Who do you want to see on stage this year?