For the first time this year, we hosted roundtable discussions at Transport Ticketing Global allowing our audience to engage with like-minded peers and explore the most important challenges and opportunities for the smart ticketing community. This was an opportunity to dive deeper into key topics, share case studies and hear how transport operators and authorities around the world are innovating and bringing value to their passengers.
Led by an independent expert, each hour-long roundtable discussion welcomed up to 12 participants and, in some cases, a relevant solution provider.
Unlike other session formats, all participants are encouraged to join the conversation, share their experiences and challenges.
To encourage open discussion, these private roundtables follow the Chatham House rule - participants are free to use information from the discussion but are not allowed to reveal who made any particular comment.
Topics for 2024
Here are some of the topics we will explore:
- Implementing ABT: strategies and best practices for a seamless transition
- Seamless Mobility: Unlocking the Future of Integrated Transport
- Leaving money on the table? How to optimise revenue through dynamic pricing
- Simplifying rail retail and distribution – how to overcome integration challenges and complexity
- Are we getting our procurement processes right? Building a transparent and cost-effective procurement strategy
- Rethinking transportation: the closure of ticket offices and the evolution of passenger services
- How to make ticketing systems more resilient towards cyberattacks?
- Adapting commercial strategies in a changing public transport environment
- Delivering a mobile first ticketing strategy: QR, virtualized cards, mobile apps and mobile top-ups
- Open loop vs closed loop: what’s the right choice for the future of mobility?
- Revenue Protection strategies: essential techniques and best practices to safeguard revenue and combat fare evasion
- Mastering the art of integrated ticketing
How to participate
Spaces in each roundtable session are limited but we will do our best to accommodate as many people as possible throughout the event.
To take part in next year's roundtables you will need to register to attend Transport Ticketing Global. When prompted during the booking process, select the round table topics you are interested in. In the lead-up to the event, our team will contact you to confirm your place.
Please note that roundtable discussions are only available to transport operators, authorities and government attendees.
Join even more industry titans on stage and help shape the future of smart ticketing & mobility at Transport Ticketing Global 2024
Apply to Speak
Share your story and take to the Transport Ticketing Global stage alongside the most influential smart ticketing leaders and experts.
Think you've got what it takes?
Suggest a Topic
Help shape this year's conference agenda by suggeting a topic or speaker. What are your greatest challenges? What keeps you up at night? Who do you want to see on stage this year?