Transport Ticketing Global took place on 24-25 January 2017 for its 9th year, hosted at the iconic Old Billingsgate Market, London, UK. It's the world's largest and most exciting public transport ticketing gathering and brings together all the key players from across the intelligent ticketing, passenger information and smart cities industry.
Here are just a few reasons why you need to join us this year:
- Over 800 senior public transport executives from over 50 countries will attend the event
- 100 expert speakers sharing fresh insight and experience
- 50+ presentations and panel debates - over a year's research and knowledge condensed into 2 days
- 70+ sponsors and exhibitors showcasing the very latest and best in intelligent ticketing, smart cities and passenger information
- New features, such as the Smart Cities platform and the Smart Transport Dragons' Den
The event offers unprecedented opportunities to meet senior peers from the intelligent ticketing, passenger information and smart cities industry to discuss current issues and emerging innovations which will shape the future of the industry. The event is a great chance to meet with old contacts and make vital new ones, and share ideas on challenges, successes and areas of growth.
There's over 10 hours of facilitated networking built into the event for you, during coffee and lunch breaks, receptions and ceremonies.