Celebrating the smart ticketing & mobility industry's greatest achievements
Over the last decade, we have seen the smart ticketing industry grow and develop all thanks to the hard work, innovation and collaborative efforts of our community. For the 13th annual Transport Ticketing Awards, we are delighted to be back in London to celebrate the achievements of our community.
We will gather 250 ticketing industry professionals to celebrate at the Transport Ticketing Gala Dinner & Awards ceremony in London. Join us for the chance to network with your peers and celebrate the incredible work done around the world to revolutionise passenger experience through ground-breaking ticketing projects.
Entries are now closed.
For 2024 we have once again extended the judging lineup to bring even more experience and expertise to the panel.
Transport Ticketing Awards Categories
NEW - Best Passenger Experience Initiative
The category recognises a transport operator/authority and/or technology partner that has gone over and above to revolutionise their passengers’ experience. Whether through the booking process, journey planning, passenger information or effective communication, the successful entrant will need to show how they have delivered meaningful benefits to their passengers.
NEW - Best Equity and Inclusion Initiative
Best Smart Ticketing Programme
(<200k Daily Journeys)
This award recognises a public transport operator or public transport authority and their technology partner(s) that have launched a successful smart ticketing programme in the last 2 years. The network to which the programme applies should serve fewer than 200,000 daily journeys. The award will take into account user-adoption, duration, sustainability and any other factors that make the project stand out.
Best Smart Ticketing Programme
(200k+ Daily Journeys)
This award recognises a public transport operator or public transport authority and their technology partner(s) that have launched a successful smart ticketing programme in the last 2 years. The network to which the programme applies should serve 200,000 or more daily journeys. The award will take into account user-adoption, duration, sustainability and any other factors that make the project stand out.
Best MaaS Initiative
This category is for an authority or operator who has deployed an active MaaS initiative that is in use. The award will take into account the scale of service adoption, consumer experience and innovative approaches to enabling MaaS.
Ticketing Enabler of the Year
This category is to recognise an enabling solution that supports ticketing innovations across the industry. The award recognises standards, open-source technology, SoC, integration platforms, fintech and payments solutions, or other technologies that enable a more connected and open approach to fare collection.
The category recognises a digital champion who has gone over and above to revolutionise passengers’ digital journeys. Whether through an app or website, who has changed how customers are able to receive travel information, plan their journey end-to-end and pay by flexible means? This award is open to individual organisations or partnerships that are responsible for developing or operating a digital service that makes access to transport and fares simple for all passengers.
Rules for submission
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details
- You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria. However, each entry must be substantially different. In the case of an entry being submitted to more than one category, the organiser reserves the right to re-allocate the entry to another category or remove the entry altogether
- Only nominations with all details of the submission completed by the deadline will be entered into the awards
- Companies are allowed to nominate themselves, clients or partners
- The organiser reserves the right to move an entry to a different category if, in the opinion of the organiser, the entry is a better fit for an alternative category. If an entry is moved, the organiser will give reasons for the move
- The Awards are free to enter. However, entry to Transport Ticketing Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony is reserved for ticket holders
- Shortlisted companies must ensure a representative from their organisation is present at the event
- Entries are now closed.