We're making changes to Transport Ticketing Global this year to ensure you can still access the same insights, inspiration and connections our community is used to while reducing the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19.
Transport Ticketing Global will meet all government guidance and operate under the industry’s All Secure Standard – a set of government-approved guidelines that outline how we can return to running live events safely. The team at Clarion, alongside two other leading event companies, worked with the Association of Event Organisers (AEO), Association of Event Venues (AEV) and Events Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) to develop the All Secure Standard for the events industry. We want you to feel confident about your visit and know that we are doing everything we can to ensure we protect our staff, exhibitors and visitors. Health and safety is our number one priority. View a summary of the All Secure Standard.
Here are just some of the safety measures we have already confirmed:
- Capped attendance to ensure you can make the most of the event while at a safe distance from your fellow attendees and exhibitors
- Limited capacity and safe distancing in conference theatres, lounges and catering areas
- A new floorplan including wider aisles and more open space
- A one-way system with clear floor markings to guide you around the show
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the show
- Enhanced cleaning
- Access to additional virtual networking and meetings via the Transport Ticketing Digital Platform.
Download as Summary of the All Secure Standard
Please look out for updates on this page over the coming weeks and months. We will share more specific details of the measures we are taking over as we receive updated guidance from the UK government.