To enter you will need to answer the following questions. Each answer can be no longer than 100 words.
- Provide an overview of the need in the market before your implementation
- Describe your programme, why you took that approach and the process of implementing the solution
- Describe the quantitative and qualitative benefits for passengers
- Describe the quantitative and qualitative benefits for the operator / agency
- Describe any further plans for the project and how you intend to scale the solution further and ensure that the benefits are sustained.
- On the second page of the form you may select in the dropdown list which subcategory to enter
Please note the following rules
- Only nominations with all details of the submission completed by the deadline will be entered into the awards
- Companies are allowed to nominate themselves, clients or partners
- Companies are allowed to enter multiple categories however, each entry must be unique. In the case of an entry being submitted to more than one category, the organiser reserves the right to re-allocate the entry to another category or remove the entry altogether.
- The organiser reserves the right to move an entry to a different category if, in the opinion of the organiser, the entry is a better fit for an alternative category. If an entry is moved, the organiser will give reasons for the move.
- Shortlisted companies must ensure a representative from their organisation is present at the event
- Solution providers must attend and/or sponsor the Transport Ticketing Digital Summit & Online Transport Ticketing Awards ceremony
Fill in the form below to submit your nomination