To enter you will need to answer the following questions. Each answer can be no longer than 100 words.
- Briefly describe the situation and opportunity before your implementation
- Describe your initiative and how it enables MaaS
- Describe the quantitative and qualitative benefits for passengers: what has been achieved to date?
- Next steps: what further plans do you have and how will you ensure that the solution continues to grow?
Please note the following rules
- Only nominations with all details of the submission completed by the deadline will be entered into the awards
- Companies are allowed to nominate themselves, clients or partners
- Companies are allowed to enter multiple categories however, each entry must be unique. In the case of an entry being submitted to more than one category, the organiser reserves the right to re-allocate the entry to another category or remove the entry altogether.
- The organiser reserves the right to move an entry to a different category if, in the opinion of the organiser, the entry is a better fit for an alternative category. If an entry is moved, the organiser will give reasons for the move.
- Shortlisted companies must ensure a representative from their organisation is present at the event
- Solution providers must attend and/or sponsor the Transport Ticketing Digital Summit & Online Transport Ticketing Awards ceremony
Fill in the form below to submit your nomination
Nominations close on the 3rd of December
- The winners will be announced on the 1st of February 2022 at the Transport Ticketing Gala Dinner & Awards ceremony (hosted as part of Transport Ticketing Global)