To enter you will need to answer the following questions. Each answer can be no longer than 100 words.
Provide an overview of the need in the market before your implementation
Describe your programme/product and how it improves passenger journeys?
What have you achieved to date as a result of your programme / project?
What are the next steps for the organisation and how do you intend to scale and sustain the programme?
Please note the following rules
- Only nominations with all details of the submission completed by the deadline will be entered into the awards
- Companies are allowed to nominate themselves, clients or partners
- Companies are allowed to enter multiple categories however, each entry must be unique. In the case of an entry being submitted to more than one category, the organiser reserves the right to re-allocate the entry to another category or remove the entry altogether.
- The organiser reserves the right to move an entry to a different category if, in the opinion of the organiser, the entry is a better fit for an alternative category. If an entry is moved, the organiser will give reasons for the move.
- Shortlisted companies must ensure a representative from their organisation is present at the event
- Solution providers must attend and/or sponsor the Transport Ticketing Digital Summit & Online Transport Ticketing Awards ceremony
Fill in the form below to submit your nomination