Get the date in your diary now for Europe’s largest smart travel show!
Every year the global public transport community gathers in London to explore the developments in smart ticketing and transport at the Transport Ticketing & Passenger Information event.
2015 is set to be the largest gathering yet, with over 100 people already registered.
Incorporating extensive networking opportunities, including our annual hosted drinks reception and 2015 Award ceremony, the 2015 event will bring together:
Themes to be covered at Transport Ticketing & Passenger Information 2015 include:
- Early insight into Transport for London’s pioneering moves in enabling a cashless transport network
- The European Commission’s efforts to roll out cross-border transport ticketing and real-time passenger information platform
- World perspectives: follow the investment infrastructure in the Middle East
- Transport and Ticketing for public events: How is Brazil and Latin America preparing their public transport?
- Data, loyalty and passenger information: the convergence of ticketing and merchant ecosystems
- Plus the latest across smartcards, mobile and contactless ticketing
Register to attend Transport Ticketing & Passenger Information 2015 and be the first to hear about the programme, get exclusive content and take advantage of Early Bird booking rates!