Panel Discussion; COVID-19: An Opportunity for MaaS?
In the years and months before the Coronavirus outbreak, MaaS was clearly the wave of the future. While COVID-19 might have shifted the focus slightly, it has not stopped the development of MaaS. This panel will discuss:
- The role of payments in delivering the future of Mobility as a Service. The role of contactless payments and MaaS in driving Mobility & the role of ABT and open loop payments in the growth of MaaS
- Account Based MaaS, subscription-based MaaS or delivering MaaS within app? – which type of MaaS will prove most popular?
- Global Models for Mobility Payments for Transportation and MaaS Services
- Legal frameworks for MaaS – who’s in charge? Government or private sector: who takes the lead?
- What will be the winning business model for a MaaS provider?
- The role of Maas in a post COVID-19 world