Join the great, the good and the leading lights of the transport ticketing world to celebrate and recognise the achievements of the very best!
Over the last five years the annual Transport Ticketing Global Awards has recognised and celebrated the organisations which have worked tirelessly to build, establish and deploy successful smart ticketing programmes across Europe.
This year the presentation of these prestigious and coveted awards took place in Landing Forty Two, in the heart of the City of London, offering breath-taking views of the London skyline.
24 January 2017, 19.00 – 22.00
Landing Forty Two, at the Leadenhall Building, London EC3V 4AB
*Please note that you are only able to attend the Awards if you are also attending the Transport Ticketing Global Conference
2017 Transport Ticketing Global Awards Shortlist
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination for the Transport Ticketing Global 2017 Awards.
The fantastic number and quality of submissions this year made choosing the shortlist tougher than ever
The Transport Ticketing Global Team are delighted to announce the shortlisted companies for each award as the following:
2017 Digital Champion
- Land Transport Authority of Singapore / DataMall: Improving Transport Experience through Open Data
- Gipuzkoa Territorial Transport Authority (ATTG)
- Open Standard for Public Transport Alliance (OSPT Alliance)
- PlanBookTicket – Keolis and Masabi
- Siemens AG
- TapLinx by NXP Semiconductors
Best Smart Ticketing Programme
- Road and Transport Authority
- Masabi and New York MTA, the World’s Largest Mobile Ticketing Deployment
- Sörmlandstrafiken and Ridango
- Municipality Of Bialystok & Nfc4mobile S.A.
- Trainline and Virgin Trains
Ticketing Technology of the Year
- Cubic Transportation Systems & Abellio Group
- Custom S.p.A.
- YELLOW BUSES - The YB Move App
- eos.uptrade GmbH
- Warsaw Public Transport Authority
- Masabi’s JustRide – Scalable, Cloud-Based Fare Collection and Validation
- Transport for West Midlands (TfWM) in partnership with NXP
- Parkeon Transportation
- The UK Cards Association
- Rambus Ecebs & Penrillian
- Greater Anglia (train operator for London and East Anglia)
The Judging Panel
John Elliot, Consult Hyperion
Steve Howes, Howes Business Services Limited
Ian Wright, Transport Focus
Ralph Gambetta, Calypso Networks Association
Briony Krikorian-Slade, UK Cards Association
Jeremy Meal, SYSTRA Ltd and Board Member of ITSO Ltd